- Do you feel as if your parenting skills are not working?
- Is it hard for you to find a balance between caring about your teen and navigating through the chaos?
- Is your teen’s behavior making you question your parenting skills?
- Is your teen exhibiting behavior that makes you feel like a failure?
- Do you know your parenting style?
- Do you know your teens love language?
This four-week program is designed to change the trajectory of your parenting. We all know that parenting comes with its challenges but with the right skills and tools, you can navigate through the often-difficult parent/child relationship that can ensue while trying to parent a teen.
Finding a balance between affectionate and caring as a parent and knowing when to take a harder approach when dealing with teens can be one of life’s biggest challenges. The good news is anyone hoping for help navigating the often-difficult parent/child relationship can take this class and gain new strategies and wisdom.